- Dirt and oil: Regular mild soap and lukewarm water is the easiest way to gently remove any dirt, oils and residues. For deeper cleansing, a soft toothbrush may be used, with mild soap and water. Dry your jewelry thoroughly and buff with a soft cloth.
- Tarnish: Gentle rubbing with a soft, dry polishing cloth or cotton pad will reduce or remove tarnished spots. To prevent tarnishing, dry and polish your jewelry before storing.
- Shine: Shine can be restored by buffing with a soft, dry polishing cloth or cotton pad.
Store jewelry items separately in rockah. cloth pouches or plastic baggies to avoid scratches from other pieces.
- Wear your jewelry frequently! The best way to retain the natural patina of your jewelry and prevent tarnishing is to wear it.
- Dry jewelry is happy jewelry! Avoid excess contact with water and dry your jewelry completely.
- Jewelry doesn’t like alcohol or cosmetics! Avoid direct contact with perfume, sanitizers and other harsh chemicals.
- Don’t hurt your jewelry! Avoid dropping jewelry or scratching it against hard surfaces.
- Keep it cool! Store your jewelry in a cool, dark and dry place.